- Caruso overcoat with Loro Piana fabric
- Single Button
- 70% Wool / 10% Alpaca / 10% Mohair / 5% Silk / 5% Polyamide
- Sports Jacket: https://riflessi.us/collections/carlo-barbera-sports-jacket
- Tie: https://riflessi.us/search?q=tie
- Pants: https://riflessi.us/search?q=pants
Raffaele Caruso was a noted Neapolitan master tailor who in 1958 decided to move to the region of Parma, Italy to set up his bespoke tailor shop. His talent quickly drove luxury brands to ask him to produce their collections as a third-party. Later, he started producing under his own brand Ma.Co., known since 2007 as Raffaele Caruso and nowadays simply as Caruso. In 2008, Umberto Angeloni, an authority in the luxury menswear business, took over as CEO before taking control in 2012, enhancing the potential of the company. Today Caruso is a leader in the production of premium hand made Italian garments. HAND-MADE IN ITALY From the development to the production, everything takes place in our establishment in Soragna.